Pisay-CVC Batch '07
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pisay-CVC Batch '07

forum ng pisay cvc batch 07!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime

Go down 
5 posters

Streaming vs. Download
Streaming Anime
Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Vote_lcap40%Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Downloading Anime
Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Vote_lcap60%Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
adapot

adapot

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Empty
PostSubject: Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime   Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:00 am

I just want to make sure what the majority likes (sowe! its 12 antok na ako edit ko ito bukas). Do you like streaming anime or downloading anime.
Some pros and cons

Streaming
Pros
  • Its fast and doesnt use up most of your bandwidth.
  • Most of it is free
  • Saves space on the computer and the internet.
  • Can watch the a part while the other one can load.

Cons
  • You can't watch it again immediately and can take a while for you to watch it again which is frustrating for some.
  • Low quality
  • Has to wait before the subs are finish
  • Can be deleted from the server and thus losing the chance to re watch it.

Downloading
Pros

• Higher quality
  • No more cuts only pause
  • More sites that offers download
  • Can be re watched hundreds of times.

Cons
  • Takes time before being able to watch an episode
  • Eats up HD space reserved for music and pictures hah!
  • Requires more bandwidth thus making surfing slower
  • Sometimes a link is broken and you cannot download it anymore.

Now vote! this reminded me of Cheng Cheng and how he lost to his classmate as class monitor. I still support Cheng Cheng. Cheng Cheng for the leader of China which title escapes me because its 12am!
Back to top Go down
http://poma74.deviantart.com
adapot

adapot

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime   Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 1:07 am

I voted for download cause I can watch it again and just burn it to a DVD which cost much less then an hour in an internet cafe. And its weird but downloading is faster on my lappy toppy than streaming so I tend to look at the page source of a stream and download the file via a download manager called Flashget. Also when you download an anime you can also share it with a friend or give it as a gift to your otaku classmate. Which you cannot do in streaming. There are also low quality anime downloads that can be as fast as streaming but has higher quality and with full screen capability. Its all about the sharing with downloaded anime... something that must be considered when watching anime or any show in general. (I wish i was this passionate in chem!) lol! Please vote mo yoroshiku!
Back to top Go down
monoxyde1234

monoxyde1234

Number of posts : 35
Location : kalye abutchikik ik ik ik [brgy malaria] bitag street

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime   Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 9:14 am

just voted streaming, yeah sure downloading is great, you can watch them again, dvd quality, but they do eat a lot of space as you said, and you need atleast a decent bandwidth speed(i leave my pc the whole day just to download 2 high res(about 700mb) i'd be lucky if i got to 3 XP, that's just how tad slow smart bro is XP), and they will eventually got stacked up on your HD. i'd rather buy at quiapo XP and save me some time and pain in the ass XP, well dont go there if you'll just buy one coz it will be pain in the ass too, i turn hakot mode when i go there buying atleast 10 dvd's XP, prices range from 15(i doubt these dvd's work) to 100(hell pumunta nalang sana ako sa comic alley), well i guess you wont get everything there, but i usually do a major excavation just to find those XP, and if your just not lucky, then there downloading wins XP

the main point is, go download if you had your own pc with a decent connection(1mbps atleast) and has lots of space, and what you're downloading has'nt been available in the philippine shore XP. but then, if you just watch in comp shops or you dont have a decent connection, then go streaming, and you could also download what you've streamed when you want to watch it again, i use real player(a cracked pirated one hihi) to download those streams if i want to watch it again. what it does is if you've just completed a stream, it moves the flv(stream) from the temporary folder to whatever directory and walah there you go, it gets saved from you HD XP and yes real player can play flv files so no hassle to convert it to mpg or wmv or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://tontondrei.multiply.com
raefonti887

raefonti887

Number of posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime   Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 10:06 pm

streaming, dahil napanood ko ang Moyashimon at Rosario + Vampire via Crunchyroll and Youtube, respectively. I buy cds at comic alley for collection(e.g. Neon Genesis Evangelion, Air, Ginban Kaleidoscope, Gakuen Heaven).

Kapag napanood ko na via streaming, bibili din ako ng cd..sampol, tapos ko na yung Moyashimon via Crunchyroll, pero maghahanap ako ng CD ng Moyashimon thru ComicAlley.

I prefer the CD-ed ones, kasi maganda yung quality.
Back to top Go down
http://raefonti.wordpress.com
Lan
Admin
Lan

Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime   Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 3:53 pm

downloading...
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php
Geogy18

Geogy18

Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime   Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 10:27 pm

base on my experience on censored videos..... JOKE!!!!!
mas maganda talaga downloading kc pwede mong panoorin ng paulitulit, sana meron kc sa choices ang buying a pirated DVDs nlng!
Back to top Go down
adapot

adapot

PostSubject: Re: Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime   Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:38 pm

Geogy18 wrote:
base on my experience on censored videos..... JOKE!!!!!
mas maganda talaga downloading kc pwede mong panoorin ng paulitulit, sana meron kc sa choices ang buying a pirated DVDs nlng!

Haha naisip ko kasi na wala masyado gusto gumastos para lang sa anime... pero kung bibili ka ng DVD parand downloading tapos kung hihiram ka ng DVD parang streaming wahaha... la lang..
Back to top Go down

Streaming Anime vs. Downloading Anime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pisay-CVC Batch '07 :: Anything Under the Sun :: Polls-
Jump to: